Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moving Day (Allie Finkle`s rules for girls)-Meg Cabot

About the book:

When nine-year-old Allie Finkle's parents announce that they are moving her and her brothers from their suburban split-level into an ancient Victorian in town, Allie's sure her life is over. She's not at all happy about having to give up her pretty pink wall-to-wall carpeting for creaky floorboards and creepy secret passageways-not to mention leaving her modern, state-of-the-art suburban school for a rundown, old-fashioned school just two blocks from her new house.


My opinion:
This book was absolutely Hilarious with a capital H. I extremely enjoyed this book. Allie Finkle is a laugh out loud-nine year old-rule keeper. She keeps a book of rules, has had a sensitive and crying ex-best friend,and  is a junior animal rights activist.I laughed so hard in some parts,I thought I might just die of laughter! Meg Cabot really wrote this book well,and I hope to read the rest of the "Allie Finkle`s Rules For Girls" series. This is an awesome book!




Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Allie-Finkles-Rules-For-Girls/dp/0545039479
Author`s web site: Megcabot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment