Sunday, September 2, 2012

A trip to King's Island

The other day me,my grandma,mom,brother and sister all went to Kings Island. We also met some friends there. At first we kinda separated,and my family went to Planet Snoopy for my little brother and sister. The first ride I went on was Boo Busters on Boo Hill. SO LAME! Then,I went on was the Woodstock express with my brother,sister and mom. King's Island took a completely embarrassing picture of us riding it. I mean,EMBARRASSING!!!!! I'm not even going to tell you any more about it. So then,my brother and sister went into Joe Cool's dodgem school. After that,we rode this one(It was called flying ace or something) that you sat on these chairs and you go into a curly line and you circle down. It was freaky. Then we went into Race For Your Life,Charlie Brown! All of my family went into that,and we got soaked! It was awesome. And then we had to walk all the way down to the white water ride to find out my brother was 2 inches too short. :C So none of us rode it. Then we met up with our friends, and we had lunch and went to the water park. We went through the lazy river four or five times,went to the wave pool,rode the raft thingy that you get in and slide down a ramp(fun!). But my mom and Grandma got sick,so we hopped on the train and left. Otherwise it was fun though! :D

Bye,
~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment