Sunday, December 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!

My good friend Maggie nominated me for the Liebster blog award! So, you may be wondering what it is...
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way of acknowledging each other and is for blogs with 200 or less followers. This is also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!


So here is 11 random facts about me:
1. I like to dance.
2. I was born the day after Valentine's day.
3. I like Star Trek TNG and Star Trek Voyager.
4. I have 2 siblings.
5. My family has four animals, and an ant farm.
6. I love to write poetry and stories.
7. I like Sonic The Hedgehog.
8. I am homeschooled. Not virtual schools. My mom actually teaches me.
9. I love to draw, but I'm not good at drawing horses, dragons or dogs.
10. I'm a Pegasister! Go MLP FIM!!!!
11. I love to dance.

11 questions I should answer:
1.What are your three main hobbies? Drawing,Writing and Dancing.

2.What is your favorite thing about blogging? Why? Knowing that I can say things I wouldn't have the guts to say in real life and that I can keep all my friends up on what's going on in my life all at one time.

3.What is your worst  fear? Losing my animals,family and friends.

4.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza! But only the frozen kind that you buy and bake... XD

5.What music do you enjoy listening to (if any)? Christian music,Sonic soundtracks, and Shake It Up! music.

6.What is your favorite fiction book of all time? Gosh, do I have to pick one? I really like 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass and The Mysterious Case Of AllBright Academy by Diane Stanley.

7.What's your favorite color? Green. Dark green, neon green, light green...

8.What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream and I also like Carrot Cake.

9.Do you have a favorite TV show? I have three or four. Once Upon A Time, Star Trek TNG, Shake It Up, and Sonic Underground.

10.What blanket/comforter/quilt do you have on your bed? It depends. That's all I'm saying.

11. Do you like riding roller coasters? Why or why not? No. Okay, so I have only rode one. and it was a kiddy ride. But still.

11 questions for the people I have nominated:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. Do you have a favorite tv show?
3. If you had to move to the past, where would you move to? It has to be 1774-1990.
4. Do you have a favorite vacation?
5. Do you like animals? Which do you like best?
6. How many pillows do you use?
7. Do you like lavender or rose smells better?
8. If you had to choose a different name, what would it be?
9. What is your least favorite tv show?
10. Do you like to draw?
11. Who is your favorite musical artist?

I don't read a whole lot of blogs, so here are some I do read that I nominate:
~ http://growingforchrist.wordpress.com/
~ http://homeschoolblogger.com/missjennysthoughts/
Oh wow.... That was just two... :p

So, thanks Maggie, and have fun!
   
~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment