Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dare 2 Be Me

Photobucket
Hello!
I'm starting a quick blog-around. This is what you do:
'The Dare 2 Be Me blog-around is a fun program dedicated to being yourself. Each time it goes around, post five things you enjoy doing, five things you love about yourself, and (up to) five people you want to do this. An optional idea is to also make a collage about yourself, your friends and/or your family. Have fun and be yourself!" 

Five things I love about myself:
 1. I like my heigth :)
2. I like my hair. No matter how much I wish I was a natural ginger, being blond is good too. XD
3. I like my right hand. Seriously. It dosen't cramp up as bad as my left hand, which is weird. But it's very true.
4. I like my eyes. They are blue, like the TARDIS! lol
5. I like my seriousness. I'm serious. My parents always complain I don't smile enough, but that's just who I am.
Five things I love doing:
 1. Dancing
2. Drawing
3. Writing
4. Listening to music
5. Making fun of some celebrities XD
Five people I choose to do this:
 1. Naomi
2. Lydia
3. Maggie
4. Mom
5.Anyone else who wants to :)

And here's my collage: 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment