Sunday, March 31, 2013

Oh my goodness... :D :D :D

HELLLLLLOOOOO, STONEHENGE!

So... I'm uber excited!!! :D First thing's first...

DAVID TENNANT AND BILLIE PIPER ARE JOINING MATT SMITH AND JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN IN THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!? I mean, seriously? I'm so freakin' excited! Like. so. way. excited.

And my posts seem to be getting longer than usual...
Next thing is that I got my Doctor Who graphic novel the other day :D I already finished it, lol. It feautured every Doctor from One to Ten. :D :D :D It was sorta confusing, though, truthfully... I think the bad guy was alternate Ten. And he had a beard thing. O_O XD Oh, and, it had swearing and taking the LORD's name in vain a couple of times, here's the name so you can watch out for it: 'Doctor Who: The Forgotten'.

Okay... so this was me when I found out about it:

So... yeah. That's all, sweeties ;)
GTG,
~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment