Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 fangirls in the store...

Is worth... I dunno XD Anyways, I had a fangirly experience at a local store a while ago I forgot to tell you about O_O Okay, so I was wearing this pair of K-9 earrings I have, and one of my Doctor Who Tshirts on, and the cashier was grinning at me. I was thinking, 'Close your mouth Michael we are not a codfish' XD Anyways, we were about to leave when she came up to me and told me she loved my shirt (she hadn't seen my earrings) and she showed me her belt. It was a TARDIS belt. And also one of the coolest things I had ever seen. She told me she got it at Hot Topic and I started grinning too. I showed her my earrings, and I thought we could have fangirled all day if she didn't have a job too do XD Haha. It was so cool. I'm still on vacation- when I get back, I'll write about it and post pictures- it's really cool. ≈^•^≈ -Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment