Thursday, June 27, 2013

FACTS ABOUT ME

FACTS ABOUT ME

 1. I don't support abortion. It's murder.
 2. I don't support gay-ness, the rainbow, LGBQT, whatever the heck you call it. It's a sin. Read your Bible.
 3. Feminism is something I don't support.
 4. I'll say what's on my mind as long as I'm not around someone dangerous.
 5. I find a lot of people annoying.
 6. I don't hate anyone. I might just not like you.
 7. I cry over Doctor Who, Sonic, Sherlock, ect.
 8. I write Trock music. (Lyrics, mostly)
 9. I love to draw and make fashions.
 10. I love to write poetry, stories, ect.
 11. I have lots of awesome friends.
 12. I'm a Christian, and I don't care what you think about me, 'cause it's probably not true.
 13. Me and one of my friends- Alexis- and I are a sort of conspiracy theorists thing.
 14. I'm a total nutter.
 15. and I in no way stole that picture from my mom's facebook page.
 16. I only wear skirts.
 17. I hate dressing up. Like, for Church. I love Cosplay dress up.
 18. I'm a totally different person around my family then I am in public.
 19. I'm socially awkward.
 20. I am in love with Converse.
 21. Zachary Gordon- the boy who played Greg Heffley in the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movies- is exactly four years older than me- we were born on the same date except for the year.
 22. I'm an obsessive, fangirly, geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment