Sunday, June 9, 2013

I am alive.

Untitled


Hello, my dearest readers. And no, I did not draw that.

Sorry I have not posted in a while- I've been quite busy. *nods sincerely* Well, not really. Just lazy. XD

I have been stressing out quite frequently though.

So... College For Kids starts soon... it's summer classes for kids. I'm doing painting and glass mosaics :3

I'm really just sorta bored... I have stuff to post, but I can't remember what. O_O When I remember, I'll post again.

Oh! and my dad is going to take my family and me to go see Monsters' University. :D

My friends Naomi K and Lydia K are banned from Sonic again. >_<

:D I saw a friend I haven't seen since Jan. the other day. We had alot of catching up to do. And then we listened to another boy's rambling. People are weird... lol

I have writer's block. -_-

This is mainly just to tell you I'm alive.

And that I recently started watching Sherlock... and I've already seen both seasons. That show is amazing, I tell you. Just fabulous.

And I'm acting really weird. I need to put on my glasses. And my headphones.

So, yup.
Bye!
~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment