Monday, June 17, 2013

Lots of things to say.

Picture Copyright to Jessica Durrant on Etsy.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long- I've had a mini-writer's block thing. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. lol

 Okay... I've gotten my days out of order, so yeah. A few days ago we went to some thrift shops and bought some stuff like books, ect. I got a cool black back-pack looking purse and this crazy looking dress (normally I hate dresses, but it's a cool dress,). We also got a milkshake... yummy... lol

OH! And I got a pair of awesome Pajama Monkey pajama pants. I love pajamas like, way to much. O_O

I've been being obsessive as always.

Mom and dad got me a new sonic screwdriver :D This one is smaller and doesn't make the noise, but it's still epic.

 I can't wait until October... or so... me and my sibs are going to have a joint birthday party with a Doctor Who theme. I am so cosplaying, no matter what my family says :D:D:D

And I can't wait until the 21st... dad's taking us to the movies and lunch...

Man, I thought I had more to say then this. haha Sorry!

Oh, and I made a (if I do say so myself) awesome glass mosaic and am anxiously awaiting a new kid's class for painting :D Yipee!

My dad is having knee problems. O_O

Eep. ` And now my mom is reading to us... hehe Yaaaayyyyy... not. lol

I'll TTYL. :)
Bye!
~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment