Sunday, June 30, 2013

Trock!

As you all know, I love Doctor Who. Well, there's this thing called Time Lord Rock and one of the biggest bands is Chameleon Circuit, and it's all songs about Doctor Who. It's very awesome :) It can also be shortened to 'Trock'.
 Well, me and my sister, Bethanne( Beth-Anne, not Bethany), have written songs. Here's one I wrote called The Ballad Of The Ponds.


Amy and Rory
Firey and Faithful
Quite the duo,
In an everlasting love

This is the ballad of the Ponds
He waited for her
The last Centurion
She waited for him
The girl who waited
This is the ballad of the Ponds

They had their fun
And now their gone
They’ve all had their time,
It was theirs

So now when I tell you
The ballad of the Ponds
You know I don’t mean water

This is the ballad of the Ponds
He waited for her
The last Centurion
She waited for him
The girl who waited
This is the ballad of the Ponds

Listen and I’ll tell a tale
It all started with a crack in the wall
Fishsticks, custard
And a mysterious space man

This is the ballad of the Ponds
He waited for her
The last Centurion
She waited for him
The girl who waited
This is the ballad of the Ponds

Amy and Rory
Love each other
To the weeping angels
It didn’t matter
And now they are gone

So this is the ballad of the Ponds
And this is how it ends.

So, yeah :) It's pretty cool. And I finally got my parents to listen to some of Chameleon Circuit's music. My favorite song is 'Mr. Pond'. :D

~Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment