Saturday, September 7, 2013

Things I've Been Doing Lately

Hey dearies :)
Sorry I haven't been posting again, lazy as always XD

So, these are the things I've been up to lately:

1. I went on a HUGE field trip to the zoo my mom planned. I'm serious: there was almost 140 people, she said. It was fun, though. We went on a boat ride with animatronic dinosaurs, although the ride did break down at the very end before we got out. We were sitting under a T-Rex xD lol

2. I started dance class back up :D Yes! But I don't think my friend Celeste's mom likes me... at all... because she wouldn't talk to me when her mom was around. But otherwise it was awesome. It turns out I know all the girls in my class and my class will be in THREE dances for the recital in 2014! :D

3. My dad bought pizza and candy last night. :3

4. I re-watched (for the sixth time) The Receinbach Fall, while wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt, and thinking what would happen if Merlin and Sonic ended up in the dome while Twilight Sparkle is trying to save them. And then I cried over Sherlock Dx rofl FANDOMS UNITE!

5. I finished my story, Angels, Demons, and a Coma. My sister and my friend Naomi both said they liked it :) And I started writing a new story called Laurie Harper.

So... not much else to say, I think...
GTG!
~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment