Sunday, October 20, 2013

Just because you have different beliefs I hate you? I doubt it. HIGHLY.

Okay, this post is going to be more of a rant. So be prepared. Don't read if you don't want to, got it?

Alright, so basically, you all know I'm Christian. I love Christ, and I love everyone. Well, some people jsut don't get that fact. Yes, I can be mean- not intentionally- but I have a right to state my opinion just as well as you can state yours.

So, when people think I hate them because they aren't Christian, support abortion, are gay, etc, they're wrong. There's no nicer way to say it. Because I don't hate them! I know some gay people and I know people who don't believe in Christ, but I love them.

I love them dearly. I can dislike what you believe in and still love you.

Kind of like how I dislike some people, but still love them. duh.

So, yeah... I'd say more but I'd start using language that doesn't deserve to be on this blog. (Not cussing, mind you!)

TTYL,
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment