Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Review On 'Sherlock: The Empty Hearse'

Hi Guys :3

Well, spoiler warnings and stuff. Haha. Spoilers. This needs a River Song GIF...

There. Better now... lol

Okay, so I should probably get to reviewing it then, shouldn't I? I'm just lazy like that. It's all wibbly wobbly lazy wazy stuff... okay i'll stop now... no i wont

Okay, so the episode was pretty sweet. There are some things I didn't really enjoy, I'll get to those in a minute. Because I don't wanna talk about it. But it's a review, so I sort of have to, don't I? Shoot. Ah well.



Well, I'd give the episode a 7/10 rating. It was pretty cool and all. I liked that we finally got to find out how Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) survived, and I'm reeeaaally glad that John (Martin Freeman) didn't keep that ridiculous mustache...

Anyhow, the whole Anderson thing confused me at first. And there was a scary lack of Donovan, but I like Mary. She's cool. Oh, and did you notice Greg (Rupert Graves... I think) was the only one who hugged Sherlock? I found that a little weird. Although John sort of beating up Sherlock was pretty funny.

And I enjoyed the Sherlock-Molly (Louise Brealey) moments. I just like Molly, period. Although the kiss grossed me out... a lot. xP

Okay, so, now to the things I didn't like...

1. Mycroft (Mark Gattiss (not sure how to spell his name)). Normally, I like Mycroft. But... he annoyed me in this episode. :P
2. The lack of Mrs. Hudson (Una Stubbs)- yes, she was definitely in there, but what did she do after she screamed? Did she hug Sherlock? Call the cops? Faint?
3. The one theory... with... Moriarty (can't remember his name -_-) and Sherlock... and I won't go into much more detail, because it is gross and completely disturbing.
4. The way Sherlock faked his death... I mean, honestly, people can't go that fast, no matter if Mycroft, Molly and Sherlock's homeless network were in on it.

But, like I said, overall it was a good episode :) I enjoyed it.

~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment