Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm just going to sit back and tell ya'll what's going on.

doctor who gif photo: Doctor Who tumblr_m0sq5h4reZ1r02r82.gif
Hey guys.

I've got a lot to say, but I don't know where to start. I guess I'll start by telling you how stressed out I am. I am to my breaking point, I swear (pardon the language, Mum,).

We're moving, and everything is soooo crazy! Boxes and everything are everywhere. You can't turn your head without seeing something that needs packed or unpacked. And worst part is, my dad's got heart problems, so he can't lift anything, so it's basically just my mom and I. :-/ (my brother and sister are pretty lazy. :p)

And I saw my crush a while back. Look, I know I usually don't post about stuff like that on here, but ya know, things change. I'm gonna see him again tomorrow. *sigh* I get all nervous and stuff and rawr. So yeah.

I'm also still sad. My dear guinea pig Penny and my sister's guinea pig S`more... passed away. I am not going into gory details, but it was tragic. They were killed by our old dogs.  We got rid of the dogs because I literally hate them. I honestly do. Those guinea pigs were my babies :(

We got another guinea pig. His name is Cloud and he was a shelter pig. He is a very curious and cute guinea pig. His breed is Abyssinian. Cloud's a little sweetheart.:3

I got a new webkinz pet the other day. I named him Arthur Pendragon. He's a buffalo and really soft. :3

I'm still saving up to visit my friend Maggie. We've never met before, so I'm hoping to get enough money soon. hehe. :)

I spent like three hours the other day making my sister a bunch of minitaure 'Frozen' paper dolls. Kristoff's a little odd, but I really like how the others turned out. (Well, actually, Hans looks weird too...)

I've been drawing a lot lately, sort of like an outlet. Maybe I'll post some later. They're mostly Frozen (Elsa) related or Disney in general, plus a few Doctor Who ones.

I'm writing some more stories, but progress is slow. Like, really slow. :P

Oh, gosh, there's other stuff that I just can't think of right now... so... yeah. That's about it. I'm just really frustrated at the world right now, I guess you could put it that way.

~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment