Thursday, May 29, 2014

Argh, I gotta start posting more!

Hellooooo!
dancer gif photo: Tiny Dancer dancer.gif
Copyright Morganawilborn on photobucket
 
So... I have a lot to say, and I just don't know where to start. It's been over 2 weeks since my last post, rawr. :P

Okay, okay. I know. Get to the post and start rambling. I can't help it.

Alrightie, so, first off, I'm working on getting published :D Yay.

I met my Aunt Kathy last night. That's right, met. I'd never met her before, which is actually pretty odd... And I was in my pajamas...

I had a totally weird dream last night, yo. I woke up and was like, "What is wrong with my brain...?"

On Sunday my sister, my friends Naomi and Lydia (and 2 of their little sisters) and I all have an AHG Court of Honor. I'm becoming a Pioneer. :D :O

I recently got some more shoes...

JR. dance company try-outs are coming up. I've been practicing a lot. I'm so nervous. The dance Instructor leading it is one of the tougher ones at my studio, so, yeah. Super nervous. And the lead instructor said maybe only 12 kids. EEP!!!

This Summer's gonna be busy.

Life can be really disappointing sometimes. Random thought of the day that actually relates to my life. -_-

Um... yup... I'm sure there is more to say but I dunno what. haha.

TTYLXOX? :)
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment