Saturday, June 28, 2014

a tag!!!

I stole this from Sarah at Welcome To Mystery >:D >:D >:D

1. What's your name? Hannah. Hannah Song.

2. What color is your hair? Blond, in technical terms, but it looks blond-brown and it has red highlights because some of my red hair dye's washed out xP

3. What color is your eyes? Blue. As for the shade, it depends on the day.

4. How old are you? 12, 13 next year...

5. Are you a social butterfly or a recluse? uh... in-between? I can be either depending on my mood, how I feel, and if I've experienced anything different than usual. To put it simply, I get mood swings.

6. How many siblings do you have, if any? 2 siblings, and I'm the oldest. >:D :( :P

7. When's your birthday? February 15th, and yes. I know what you are asking. The day after Valentine's day... and no, that doesn't mean I'm some 'oooh, romance!" sort of girl.

8. Do you have any pets? 2 squishy guinea pigs <3 :d="" adorable.="" both="" boys="" span="" totally="">

9. Are your ears pierced? yup. Since I was... 7 or 8, I think.

10. Got religion? I'm a Christian! <3 and="" christ="" class="emoticon emoticon_kiki" is="" jesus="" lord="" my="" savior.="" span="" title="^_^">


11. If you could travel to just three special places, where would it be? Wonderland, London, Gallifrey...

12. Do you have a bucket list? eh, sort of.

13. What's your idea of a great weekend? Sleeping until 11:00, which I did today, going out for a little, then coming home, eating jammie dodgers and watching British TV shows. :D

14. Fondest memory? Getting my guinea pig, Penelope Apple. I miss that little squeaky girl... *sigh* Oh, and finding out I got big parts in 2 dance recitals :D

15. Are you dating? er, what do you think? NO.

16. What is your idea of a great vacation? traveling the world...
 

17. Desired career? Dance teacher, or maybe a guerilla artist, but that's not actually a *job*.

18. Favorite hobbies? Dancing, writing, singing, drawing, painting, acting, watching tv, listening to music... I fit into the arts/performing arts area. (minus TV and listening to music, haha)

19. Blondes, brunettes or redheads? REDHEADS!!! Gotta love the gingers.

20. Favorite animals? Guinea pigs, capybaras, more guinea pigs, manatees, even more guinea pigs, giraffes, and oh did I mention GUINEA PIGS?

21. Have you ever wanted to fly? Yup.

22. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be? I wouldn't want to be a celebrity, but if I have to choose, Karen Gillan! She's awesome! Or Jamie Grace... she's also cool...

23. Who are your favorite fictional characters? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THIS QUESTION!? Bilbo Baggins, the Doctor (all regenerations!), Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, Rory Williams, Clara Oswald, Mickey Smith, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mrs. Hudson, Molly Hooper, Merlin, Arthur Pendragon, Sabrina Grimm, Daphne Grimm, Harper Lee, The Master, Morgana,  the list goes on and on and on, seriously...

24. Are you a gamer? Eh--- yes and no? I like roleplaying games, but not games like Mario. I also like Sonic games.

25. Favorite sport? Dancing. And YES, it is a sport. It is hard, and you have to be graceful AND tough. You have to leap, spin, twist, bend in un-normal angles, and fall on the floor. Beat that, footballers. (Is that what they're called...?) other sports are just blah.

26. What books are your favorite? The Hobbit, Also Known As Harper, Love, Aubrey, The Sisters Grimm, Raven Hill Mysteries, American Girl books, Wings Of My Dreams, Sonic archives, Perfect, I have way to many favorite books, for I have even MORE than I listed. :O

27. Movies? Uhm... How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, The Help, Monsters Inc and Monsters U., Brave, Tangled, Frozen, Rise of the Guardians, Star Trek: Into Darkness, The Hobbit; The Desolation of Smaug, and a few more.

28. What television shows do you watch? YET ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION!!! ARGH!!! Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Star Trek: TNG, the list goes on...

29. Boots, sneakers or flip flops? Sneakers because that's what I usually wear, but I love boots and flip-flops are good in Summer (aka now).

30. Which is better, the pool or the beach? the pool, because I have a tendency to fall under and I don't know how to swim and no one ever notices, so I have trouble getting back up.

31. Icecream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream, never had frozen yogurt.

32. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

33. Coffee or Tea? Coffee, but only if it's iced coffee. I don't like tea and can't stand hot coffee.

35. Super hero? Batman, or... hmm... Spiderman.

36. Who would you nominate for president? *points to self* seriously, though, I dunno? 

37. Do you believe in martians?  Er... I don't wish to talk about that here.

38. If you could make a movie, what would it be about? How awesome I am. *flips hair* No, though, um... all my friends and I going on an adventure.

39. Favorite authors? You know what, I'm not even gonna answer this one, because I have too many.

40. Who are your favorite celebrities? *headdesks* Karen Gillan, David Tennant, Jamie Grace, Britt Nicole, TobyMac, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Matt Smith, Billie Piper, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Arthur Darvill, Martin Freeman, Colin Morgan. Probably others I forgot.

41. Name the people who have inspired you! my friends, truthfully, and my old dance teacher, Miss Olivia. Truthfully, she's my role model.

42. What time period would you travel to? 100 years in the future, or world war 2 era.

43. Are you obsessed with anything? ... did you really need to ask that question?

44. Name your fictional crushes! won't answer that, sorry.

45. Name your real life crushes! N/A

46. Can you draw?  yeah.

47. Favorite school subject? Art, and sometimes writing and sometimes history.

48. Have any fears? Butterflies, and heights (occasionally). I used to be afraid of bald men... I have quite irrational fears.

49. If you created a character based on you, what would their name be? Hannah Song, or Anna, or Ruth.

50. Who are your best friends in the entire world? I don't want to answer this, but you guys know who you are. *hugs*

51. What game consoles do you own? Wii, an old PlayStation, does my Kindle Fire count as a game system?

52. How old do you want to live to? ... uh ...

53. Which movie studios do you like the best?  N/A

54. What kind of house would you live in? A TARDIS, or just a flat, I suppose.

55. Favorite soda? Dr. Pepper! :D

56. Favorite beverage? Water, or milk

57. Favorite meal? Pizza or Gyros. :D

58. Favorite snack? popcorn, or salt and vinegar chips.

59. Cake or brownies? Red velvet cake :D

60. If you could be any inanimate object, what would it be?
Statue ;)

So... TTYLXOX.
~Hannah Song



No comments:

Post a Comment