Well, my friend Fairley nominated me (thanks love! :3) for it, so I'm doing it now! hehe
Here's a little about the award:
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs."
And the rules....:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Eleven Things About MEEEE! >;D
1. I love to dance- seriously, it's like... my favorite thing ever! hehe
2. I'm an Anglophile. If you want to know what that is, look it up and write a 500 word essay ;) naw, just kidding. Seriously though, look it up.
3.Song isn't really my last name ;)
4. I have scoliosis, which is a spinal issue where your spine is curved. I had surgery in October of last year.
5. I love to read, but I usually don't read main stream books. (The Hunger Games, Twilight, Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars, etc...)
6. I absolutely love the band Chameleon Circuit, but it drives me batty that they cuss in their music- especially since most of the one with cussing are the ones I like the most. :(
7. I can't stand it when people use text talk like ur or l8tr and stuff. I don't mind LOL or ROFL and such, but otherwise... ARGH!
8. In real life, depending on the day, I'm either really shy and easily agitated, or really loud and crazy.
9. I've done NaNoWriMo (YWP) 3 times. This year will be my 4th year, and I'll be aiming for 15,000 words.
10. I'm in American Heritage Girls, a more family themed Christian group like Girl Scouts.
11. I am homeschooled and am in 7th/8th grade. I plan on graduating from being homeschooled because I don't want to go to school.
Questions from Fairley...
1. What's the number one thing you love about reading?
I love being taken to other worlds and escaping reality! :)
2. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Book or show? From a show, it's a tie between John Watson, Merlin, and River Song. Book wise, Sabrina Grimm from the Sisters Grimm.
3. Who is your least favorite fictional character?
Show? Jack Harkness, he agitates me very easily. Book? Thorin from The Hobbit.
4. Have you read a book/book series that you felt was underrated?
Also Known As Harper by Ann Haywood Leal.
5. Have you read a book/book series that you felt was overrated?
Many a times.
6. What's your favorite book genre?
Sci Fi, Fantasy, Mystery, Realistic fiction...
7. Who is your favorite author?
It's a tie between Heather Vogel Fredrick, Nancy Rue and Wendy Mass.
8. What is your favorite book?
The Hobbit or Alice's Adventures In Wonderland!
9. How long does it take you to finish a book (depending on it's length, of course)
Short books? A day, day and a half. Long ones? A few days. The Hobbit took me about a week and a half, I think, which is rare for me. Unless I'm in a slump. Then it takes me 2 or so weeks. Oh, and comic books (like Sonic archives) take about an hour or two, depending on the length.
10. Have you ever cried over a book? (If so, which one/ones?)
The Hobbit, Also Known As Harper, Love, Aubrey (love, aubrey is all one title), The One Left Behind, Perfect by Natasha Friend, books that shouldn't make me cry but do... haha
11. What book would you recommend that everyone should read?Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, definitely! :D
Okay, so I don't have nearly 11 people to tag, but I'll try to think of as many as possible xD And 1 or 2 of my friends Fairley already tagged :)
1. Naomi at onegirlinabigfamily.blogspot.com
2. Lydia at theanimalgirlsplace.blogspot.com
3. Maggie at aguitarnamedharper.wordpress.com
4. Eden at edensevaluations.blogspot.com
Um... I CAN'T THINK OF ANYMORE!!!
Gah. If you see this... I nominate you? Hahaha
11 Questions for my taggies:
1. How long have you been blogging for, and why did you start?
2. Who is one online friend you'd love to meet in real life?
3. Do you have any pets, or used to have any?
4. What do you usually wear on a day-to-day basis?
5. What's your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite thing to eat?
7. What's your favorite movie, and favorite character from that movie?
8. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
9. Do you regret anything?
10. What's your mood right now?
11. How did you come up with the title for your blog?
Love you all!