Monday, June 23, 2014

Sixth Sense...?

Hey guys.

Okay, so sometimes, I get these weird, undeniably strange feelings. Now, let me start off by saying this: I don't know exactly what they mean, just how I feel. I've made a quick list of feelings/usually what happens and then I'll talk a bit more about it.

1. Upset stomach, extremely tired    A. Someone gets sick/goes to the hospital
2. Headache, dizziness    B. Something bad is about to happen
3. Jumpiness, trouble standing still   C. Something exciting is about to happen

Now, though, I have this weird feeling that doesn't match any of those, but I don't feel sick, so I'm pretty sure that's not it. I mean, I've had dreams of things that actually have happened, but usually a year or so after the dream happens. I've also guessed things that just so happened to happen/be right.

It can get a little freaky at times.

So, this feeling is a backache, goosebumps (off and on) and cold chills. I never have had a feeling like this before and I mostly just needed to vent, so I suppose, bye for now?

I'll hopefully post tommorow...
~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment