Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ni Men Hao!



Hello loves. xox

It's been forever since I last posted. So sorry!

So, the above painting is by Roy Lichenstein ^.^ His art's really neat. It's comic book style, which I must say, is awesome. I love pop art!

I'm taking this class at the local college and it's how to do skateboard art. It's pretty sweet. We get to paint on skateboard decks. :D :D :D I'm basing my picture off of the song 'Ready To Fly' by Jamie Grace. I'll try to post pics later.

GaAaHhH! In less than 2 weeks my little sister and I have try-outs for our dance studio's Jr. Company. I've posted about it before, but every-time I think about it my belly flip flops. D: I'm nervous and excited at the same time (insert headdesk here).

My friend C., who I've been taken classes with for a few years (and a little bit before that, it's a long story,) had her audition at our Summer class the other day because she won't be in town for the actual auditions. :3 I don't know who all is trying out- but Celeste looked pretty nervous, and usually she seems pretty confident so I'm just very nervoooouuuusss.

I kinda-sorta have writer's block, so that's annoying... >:P

I'm sure there's more to say, but I dunno what. So TTYL, XOX.

~Hannah Song
P.S. TTYL XOX means Talk To You Later, Kiss Hug Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment