Sunday, August 3, 2014

there's so much more going on//behind the scenes//

Lyrics in the title from Behind The Scenes by Francessca Battestelli

Hey guys!

How are you all?

So, I started school again. Sooo exciting (not). haha

I'm working on a few new stories, but as always, stupid writer's block just loves to get in my way. :p yay.

Okay, so, you know how my little sister and I were going to try-out for a kids' dance company? Well, we did... and we were accepted! YESH!!! :D But, it's really expensive and we need money :( :p My mom set up a GoFundMe Fundraiser, and if you have a few extra bucks, would you help? We need 200 dollars by August 9th... and that is, like, a lot. :3 Or at least pray we can get enough money? Thankies.





Um, so, our other computer's internet connection stopped working, but on Wednesday we're hoping to get it all working again. Yay! *dances and throws around confetti*

I cleaned my sister and I's room today. (we share) And can I just say, I'm glad I did. I've been keeping up on cleaning, but it's still so annoying because it gets dirty super easily :(

I've been painting a lot, recently, as well :) So that's fun.

Also, the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie is totally A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! A total must read :D I finished the 3rd book the other day. Gosh, Ky and Cassia and Indie are amazing. :D :D :D

I re-watched The Sign of Three (Sherlock) today and oh gosh, that episode just loves to make me laugh x)

Alrighty then, I can't think of much else to say, so cheerio!
~Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment