Monday, September 22, 2014

i need you to know//i'm not through the night//

Lyrics by Superchick :3

Hello, fellow weirdos! ;D

Song here, obviously. LOL

Um... I'm tired. :P Ugh. And my mom's sick, and I have ballet tomorrow, which don't get me wrong, I love dancing, but it does get tiring. And I really need to work on school and on losing weight aand uggghhh.

I had to hang out with the Explorers (the group below Pioneers/Patriots) the other day because my friends Naomi and Lydia lost power for a while, so I was the only Pioneer/Patriot there. I do nooootttt miss being an Explorer. They're loud xD haha

I am working on some badges, though, so that's good...

I'm on chapter 5 or 6 of Sea Of Monsters, and I'm liking it quite a lot so far x) hehe

I've been in a very sing-song mood lately, I don't really know why O.O LOL Like, I've just been singing a lot, which is weird, because I don't have a good voice, in all honesty...

I FINALLY FREAKING FINISHED THE 2ND CHAPTER OF WHERE THE ROSES GROW BLACK. THAT STORY IS KILLING ME. GAHHH

And now I need to email Miss Maggie, who's a librarian at one of our local libraries. She's one of the first few to read it x)

I've also gotten back into my poetry kick! Huzzah!

My mom and I made home-made egg-free dairy-free pumpkin ice cream. We're about to try it... I'm scared, haha. xD xD xD

I found out a family that my family's friends with watches Doctor Who~ YESHHH And one of them is going as the tenth Doctor for Trick-or-Treat and another is going to be Rose Tyler :D
And I approve too. :3 You can never go wrong with a Colin Morgan gif. Ever.

So, that's about all I gotta say! ;3

Love ya all!
~Ruth Song

No comments:

Post a Comment