Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Beautiful, Crazy Life...

My life is crazy. I love it, but it's... crazy. Busy, exciting, and kind of aggravating at the same time.

My sister and I have three dance classes per week, and then every 2 weeks we have a 3-hour practice/class for the dance company we're in (Illuminate). I love dancing, but it is very tiring, because my mom works on Friday for a few hours at the studio as well, and on Wednesday we have to stay for 3 hours because my brother has a class, then me, and then my sis xD lol

Well, we have a performance on Sunday so it's kind of crazy, because we haven't learned our entire dance yet, so we have to work, work, work this Saturday at practice. O.O'

I've gotten back into writing poetry, for a while it was kind of slow, but I finally started up. Also, NaNoWriMo is coming up, so I'm planning for that. And rewriting last year's NaNo novel. And working on another story. Ugh. So. Much. To. Do.

My dad's at softball practice, again. I can't wait until it's over. :P He's never, ever home during softball season and it really gets annoying for different reasons D; And he won't listen to us... eurgh

I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIND MY DRAWING PADS D: D: D:

I feel so tired lately. I literally feel exhausted. I just want to fall asleep...

I'm almost done with school for the week, thankfully. I stayed up late last night working on my school stuff :3

We recently went to a certain aquarium in Kentucky and < 3 oh my gosh. I love sea animals~ And they had really good food, and we met a Whovian. *throws fists in air triumphantly* :D My grandma got me some bracelets and an adorable stuffed seal from the gift shop (thanks G-ma! :D)

I recently finished The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan which my friend Beth loaned to me. I loved it.I'm so glad I got the second book in the PJ & the Olympians series from the library. :D

So, yeah, eventful week. My instructors at the dance studio are fabulous and there's so many amazing girls there and I love watching the fish and I really need a drawing pad xD

How have you been? Tell me in the comments!
~Ruth Song
P.S. Watch out for a guest post from my little sis! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment