Tuesday, September 16, 2014

oh great God, give us rest//we're all worn thin//from all of this

yo yo yo peeps :D

How are ya'll doing? :3

I'm still having trouble deciding what to do for NaNoWriMo this year. I'll probably write Lovingly Lexi. Not sure, though... urgh.

My sister and I had our first dance performance last Sunday! :D It was crazy, but fun. There was a huge group dance at the end with, like, all 44 dancers at the performance? And we learned it, in, like, an hour :O woah. xD

UNDER THE DOME GOES OFF NEXT WEEK :P :P :P NOOOOOOO D:

I really need to start the 2nd Percy Jackson book, I'm being a lazy bum about it, though.

I finally got my room picked up. It actually looks *gasp* nice. xD hehe

We went to an art museum today. It was awesome :D I saw an Andy Warhol painting... and... a lot of colonial paintings, haha. Seriously though, it was great :3

Okay, so, my friend Naomi and I were chatting and, like, she's totally awesome.;;



So I did *this*;;

Um... I'm sure there's more to say but yeeeaaahhhh. I'm kinda... feelin' lazy.

Bye Sweeties~
~Ruth Song

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I miss dance performances. I really need to get back into dance. I'm glad you had fun :)

    I've never done NaNoWriMo before. I did the summer one but I'm thinking about doing the one in November. I don't know if they have groups (like the "cabins" in the other one) where you're with a group of people, but if they do, maybe we'll run into each other!

    I didn't know you watched Under The Dome! :) They filmed the first 2 seasons in my town and I actually got to meet the actors who played Joe and Norrie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :)

      NaNoWriMo is awesome! But no, there's no groups, but there's forums to chat on ^.^

      ARE YOU SERIOUS??? :D :D :D *fangirling really hard* That's so flipping awesome!!! ^,^ They're great actors :)

      Delete