Friday, September 26, 2014

oh, the sound of melodies//the sound of melodies//

sound of melodies - leeland

Hey loves! How are you all???

This post is really just going to be pictures with little captions :p sorry, I'm feeling kinda frazzled right now...

An old selfie. You can tell by 2 reasons;; I'm wearing a necklace, and I don't wear those much anymore, my bangs are still sideswept, and my glasses aren't broken xD

Cheerleader drawing I did... a week or two ago.


Cryin' eyeball. LOL I attempted shading. I failed so hard it can't even be considered an epic fail :p
Terry the guinea pig! :)
And Cloud the piggie being bashful ;) And yes, I just changed their litter.

Okay, I lied. I am gonna type for a bit. xD

I finished the 2nd Percy Jackson book! I need to get the third one... And Tyson? Pure awesome xD :) Please don't say he turns out to be evil or something... I had feels enough as it is, and I AM NOT EVEN READING THE 3RD BOOK YET.

GAH.

I literally stayed up until 3 last night so I could finish it. My mom and dad told me to go to sleep multiple times and... yeah. I didn't. lol  Um... so... yeah. Now I'm reading a book called Etiquette and Espionage, but I'm still in the 1st chapter.

My sister's birthday is coming up scary soon, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE HER. I made my mom a Les Mis photo block, I think I made my dad a card? or maybe it was a drawing... and I made my brother an origami hedgehog.

MY SISTER IS DIFFUCULT. I might just make her Barbie doll clothes out of old socks :-p haha. it's kinda sad that making doll clothes from socks is a hobby of mine, but it is. I'm pathetic.

Um... I have a self defense class tomorrow, and ugh. Looking forward to seeing my friends? Heck yeah. Looking forward to the class? Um... no. I'm all for being a ninja and everything, but I'm just not looking forward to it. :P :P :P

So... yeah. I'm on DeviantArt, BTW, if you didn't already know. I'm ohioruth02.

I gotta go :P Bye!
~Ruth Song

No comments:

Post a Comment