Friday, October 3, 2014

Things My Fandoms Have Taught Me

Hello, loves.
So... these are things my fandoms have taught me, or reinforced, at least. :P It might seem silly to you, but it's true, okay? I love these things, and honestly, they've all helped me in one way or another.

My Little Pony has taught me that friendship is a powerful, wonderful thing that shouldn't be taken for granted.

Sherlock taught me that you can forgive people, no matter how bad they hurt you.

Doctor Who taught me that every single person is important, and are all equally amazing.

Sonic the Hedgehog taught me that you can be a hero and be helpful without fitting society's norms.

Merlin has taught me that true friends will stick by you, no matter what you tell them about yourself.

Matched taught me that love can conquer all, platonic or romantic, even in the darkest of times.

Under The Dome taught me to stay strong even when things are looking very, very bleak.

Disney has taught me that you don't have to be perfect and fit in society's norms.

Ben Ten has taught me that family is important, no matter how much they annoy you.

~Ruth Song
P.S. There are more, but I might have to make a second post... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment