Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Friendship Files

On October 27th, 2014, I met one of my best friends, Maggie H. She rocks, seriously. She is awesome. These are pictures from when she came to visit me. It was amazing. I still think about it constantly. It was really fun and exciting to get to meet her and her family.

Maggie's on the left with the grey cardigan. I'm on the right with the yellow scarf.

From left to right: me, Maggie, my sister Beth

Maggie and I being all photogenic. Haha :)

From left to right: Me, Maggie, Joshua (Maggie's brother), Christian (my brother), Beth. The only one missing is Samuel, Maggie's youngest brother.

Saying good-bye. It was a rather emotional moment...

All of us- Samuel has his head down. ;3

So, yeah! It was really awesome to finally meet Maggie. I miss her and eventually I'm be able to get to her <3 div="">
~Ruth Song

1 comment: