Sunday, January 4, 2015

Frozen Confessions!

Okay, guys, fun post this time :3 These are my Frozen confessions! :D

1. My favorite song is Frozen Heart.
I love this song a ridiculous amount < 3

2. Hans is my favorite character.
dEAL WITH IT OKAY IT IS MY LIFE AND MY CHOICES
ahem.

3. I find Elsa more relatable on an emotional level and Anna on a physical level.
Like, I can relate to Elsa's issues in a way but Anna's looks are more natural?

4. I HATE Kristoff with a passion.
He just really, really, really annoys the heck out of me.

5. I don't find Olaf cute.
I find him kind of funny, but I don't see the cute factor everyone talks about...

6. When I first saw previews, I thought the movie looked dumb.
I thought it would be like Brave or something where people liked it for a bit and then just got over it but Frozen is still really popular. And the preview I saw only had Olaf and Sven in it, so I thought it was dumb. (Don't kill me!)

So, there you go! 6 of my Frozen confessions.
~Ruth Song

No comments:

Post a Comment