Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm so, so sick of caring about what people think.

Hey guys.

So, if you read the title, you know this isn't going to a happy-go-lucky post or something. It's not, and I'm hear to tell you, if you don't want a rant, don't read this, okay?

I'm a Christian. You know this. And you know what? I don't care if you think 'religion' is stupid or that Christianity is a cult. It's not, and I'll keep on preaching the bible to the day I die. People have given Christians a bad name. Christianity is not bad, it's the idiots who hate others who claim to be Christian.

2nd, I don't support homosexuality/LGBT+. I don't care if you call me a homophobic hater who shoves the Bible down your throat or something. I seriously don't. I'll love you but I won't agree with who you supposedly 'love'. Sorry.

3rd, if I wear clothes that don't match or do my hair or makeup real crazy, don't stare at me, or act better than me, or anything. I like it, I don't need your permission or acceptance. I am and will be happy with just being me. I DON'T need you, at all. Got it?

4th, yes, I am home schooled. No, I am not an unsocialized freak. I have tons of friends and I'm gone practically every night of the week because of extracurricular projects and such. Now tell me I'm unsocialized, okay? Don't judge if you don't know.

5th, don't gasp when I tell you I only started wearing pants in the last year. It's really not that big of a deal, is it, now? No, it's not. Deal with it.

So haters, deal with it. I don't care if you don't like me. At least then I know who my real friends are. I don't need you.

I've got God, family, friends, guinea pigs, and myself.
Trust me, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment