Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4th, 2015

Hello my dears!

No creative title today, I'm afraid. Sorry!

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's and all that.

Annnyyyyways, I really need to change two of our guinea pigs litter but there's so many more fun things I could be doing xD haha

My brother and sister are fighting and my mom has a migraine, which is just **lovely**.

What? Me, sarcastic? No, never...

Anyways, I found Sierra McCormick on Instagram and I'm psyched because she's a Sherlock fan. I am legit fangirling right now <3 haha="" p="">
Honestly, life's just so sad and frustrating and stressful right now that not much exciting stuff is happening.

I finally got Son of Neptune from the library, though, which is fantastic! :D I've been trying to get it for a while now ^.^ :)

Uh... I am in love with Prime music right now~~~

My little siblings and I have been binge-watching the Disney channel show Jessie lately. It's so dumb and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. haha

I need more Doctor Who or Sherlock or My Little Pony or something. Actually, I should watch some Merlin. :D :D :D

I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and it. is. EPIC. :3 It has a camera and Polyvore and everything! :D I love it so much <3 p="">
My birthday is next month. I WILL BE A TEENAGER. A REAL, TRUE, FREAKING TEENAGER :D
I told my mom I wanted to get my left ear pierced again so I'll have a double piercing :3

Yeah, so, not much to say.

Love you all!
Ruth Song

No comments:

Post a Comment