Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yeah, so, life's been happening...

Hey guys/girls.

Yeah, so life's going on. It's still hard, with my Dad, I mean. We're getting through but it's just hard, you know?

Yeah... :/

Um, my little sis and I had a dance performance on Sunday. It went really well; but the bad winter weather kicked in while we were there :O

Today my mom took me and I HAVE OMBRE HAIR NOW.

IT IS AWESOME, OKAY. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Also, I'm almost done with reading the Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan, so that's good. :D I like this one better than the Lost Hero, but that one was good too. I really liked Leo, but I'm glad Percy is in Son of Neptune. Anyways. heh

Today is my friend Alexis's fifteenth birthday, so wish her a happy birthday, please? :)

Speaking of birthdays, mine is next month! :D On the fifteenth. I won't be home, though. I won't say where I'll be for safety reasons but yeah, I'm so happy~ on the 7th I'm having a party, so I'm excited about that, too. :3

My guinea pig just yawned. HE IS SO CUTE AHUDSVDSKL

Yeah, so, I don't have much to say. Love you all!
Ruth Song

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like your hair. I know Dad would too - even if it does make you look too grown up. Yes, it's hard and remember I'm here for you and I love you. Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete