Saturday, February 28, 2015

Music Tag!!!

Hey Stars!

I'm starting a blog tag called The Music Tag. It's pretty simple. Answer these questions and tag people to do it! I'll go first!

What is your favorite kind of music?
CCM, pop, country, music from musicals, punk rock, pop punk, really a mix of stuff.

Do you play any instruments?
I know a few notes on piano and I used to know Hot Cross Buns for recorder. That's it, lol.

Do you sing?
Yes. Can I sing? is a whole other question. xD

First music artist you think of?
Shakira and Lady Gaga. Don't ask why, because I don't even know.

Do you dance?
YEAH!!!

Favorite song at the moment?
The Hanging Tree by ??? and The Lights Went Out In Georgia by Reba McEntire.

Favorite artist at the moment?
Paramore, and kind-of For King and Country.

Favorite line from a song at the moment?
People like us, we gotta stick together -Kelly Clarkson, People Like Us

I tag anybody who reads this!!!
-Hannah/Ruth Song

No comments:

Post a Comment