Sunday, March 15, 2015

i shake it off, shake it off

Hey Stars~
The title has nothing to do with this post, just so you know.

I don't know what to say. I have stuff to talk about but... I dunno.

The art show I was planning with my friends Naomi and Lydia for our AHG troop was a success. We raised quite a bit money for a pregnancy clinic.

We got a cat! She's so sweet and cute. Her name is Briar Rose, but we just call her Briar. I call her princess sometimes.

I can't find my Kindle. It's making me kind of angry.

We got a deep freeze... so... yeah. I'm rambling, really xD

I'm currently reading The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. Next time I go to the library I'm going to get Mockingjay by Suzzane Collins.

My mom and brother are watching Jurrasic Park. Also, I got my siblings addicted to the Hounds of Baskervilles episode of Sherlock... hehe.

We're going to go see Cinderella tomorrow (YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and get ice cream for lunch :D I'm so excited.

I might start college this fall. Ohio's running a thing for 7-12 graders who want to go to college early. So... I might be getting a high school education at the same time as a college education, so I'll get started early. So that's good. At first I didn't want anything to do with college, but a dance project would look good on a resume for productions.

So... yeah.

It's weird to think that I'm 13. I don't want to be a teenager. I want to be a kid still, just hanging out with my little sibs. I want to dress like a little kid and watch cartoons and not have so much responsibility.
But at the same time I want to dress like a teenager and go places by myself and graduate and date and go on trips and gah.
Why must life be so confusing?
/rant over/

Bye Stars.
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment