Thursday, April 30, 2015

college

 Hey Stars!

So... I'm going to college this fall. :D

At first I had no interest in going to college, but it would look good... so I'm going to do it. I haven't decided on a course/major/thingy yet, but I'll probably do dance, but I'm starting out at a college without a dance program.

I had my testing today to see if I am college-ready. I only was able to do the reading and writing portions of the test, though, because the math is too advanced. The highest you can get on the test is a 99%. On reading, I got a 93%. On writing, I got a whole 99%!!! :D

I'm really excited. The lady who got everybody taking the test ready gave me a high-five and told me I did really well. I'm 13, and I'm getting letters from colleges!
It's a weird-but good- feeling.

Here in May I have my orientation, so I'm kind of freaking out because I'll get to sit with an advisor and pick my courses. I'm so excited! eee!

-Hannah Song

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you sweetie! Well I'm proud of you anyway :D

    ReplyDelete