Tuesday, April 14, 2015

**who says**

Hey guys.

I know I haven't posted in like forever. Sorry about that.

I've got like a million and one things to say, but I don't want to sit here and type. Honestly... running a blog gets kind of old after a while, kind of like my diary. I'll post once and forget about it. I just... eurgh.

I've been really irritated lately. I can't go into details but just... yeah. annoyed.

I started my high school history on Monday. It's weird to think that I could be done with school in just a few years, but yeah.

I have so many books to read and I went to the library the other day. I'm not very smart, apparently. eugh

 So... yeah. Our dance recital is coming up, and then we have a dance program in Detroit later on, so that's exciting.

I'm so tired anymore. I just feel like I can't get out of bed sometimes :P

I'm learning how to do the soundboard at church, and Bethanne went up to sing at church last Sunday, which is pretty cool. My mom's learning the soundboard and stuff too.

So... truthfully, that's about it.
Bye,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment