Monday, August 31, 2015

photos.

Hey Stars (again)!

I decided to post some pictures from life recently <3 p="">
These are from my Annabeth Chase costume for Trick-or-Treat. I half-based it off of Tartarus Annabeth. Ignore the bad pictures- my brother took them.



 This is Annie...
 And this is Graham. :)
 Selfie! My sibs, our friend Sydney, and I at a children's museum from a few weeks ago.
Now for some throwback photos...

 At a family camp for cub scouts. They had face-painting so I was done as a mime.

 Presents on my b-day! :) We were out of state at a friend's house. It was a very memorable birthday <3 br="" it="" rocked="" seriously.="">
 Little bro at his cake auction a while back. That cake- a basic funfetti cake that took him and I maybe half an hour at most- went for $300.00 O.O And then the man, who owns a local company, let us keep the cake. He was really nice and the cake was good. A very expensive cake, but a very good cake, lol.
All 3 of us at a space museum. It was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment