Monday, November 2, 2015

Trick-or-Treat/Fall Party

Hey Stars.

I'm posting a lot to make up for lost time.

Recently we went trick-or-treating and it was awesome. I didn't actually trick-or-treat but I still got dressed up :D We went with some friends of ours (not posting their picture with us for safety reasons).

 Left to right - B as Synergy from Jem and the Holograms, Christian as a Minion, me as Annabeth Chase, and my mom as Jelly (Mrs. Y went as Peanut Butter).
 Just us three.

We had lots of family and friends together it was just a really fun time. <3 br="">

And then the next day we had AHG, and my fellow pi/pa girls and I organized our harvest party. It was pretty fun but one girl told me it was boring and stupid (I recited the creed in my head saying, "don't punch her in the mouth, don't punch her in the mouth,"). Oh well, everyone else seemed to like it. One of the Explorer girls (one of the ones I like) was dressed as Alice and I was the White Rabbit because my Annabeth costume was too bloody. We didn't plan it or anything, but it rocked!

Then we had cookies, yay!

Haha, love you all!
How was your trick-or-treat/fall parties/etc? :)
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment