Monday, February 15, 2016

14 Facts for 14 Years

Hey Stars!
Today is my 14th birthday, so I thought I'd share 14 facts you might not know about me.

14. I have a wide variation of interests, but a lot of them are things I don't do much with because I don't have the ability or the money, haha! Some of these interests include modeling, singing/rapping (I write lyrics but I can't sing very well), playing an instrument (I don't have enough patience though), and swimming- but I have a ton of others, too.

13. I love dolls. I even have an Instagram account for doll photography. I don't know a whole lot about them, but I love them- especially Barbie and Ever After High.

12. When I was a couple years younger, I wouldn't leave the house without a hat. At one point a friend told me that once she had called me hat-girl.

11. When I get older, I want to travel the world. My top three places to go are China, Japan, and Scotland.

10. I drink a lot of Coca-cola because caffeine helps me with my frequent headaches, but my favorite kinds of soda are Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and Mountain Dew.

9. I listen to a lot of Kids Bop Kidz music covers, just because it eliminates anything bad, although when they change lyrics that really have no reason to be changed, it drives me nuts.

8. My favorite video games for the Wii are Just Dance, Dance Dance Revolution, and Guitar Hero.

7. I have dyed my hair three times- two times box dyed (once auburn and once blond- blond looked more like highlights), one time professional (ombre FTW), and numerous times with temporary wash-out bright dye.

6. When I get older, I want a sleeve of tattoos, as well as a tattoo on my shoulder blades that says 'I Was Bent but Never Broken' to represent my scoliosis.

5.  I generally don't like holidays. I appreciate the meaning behind important ones (Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, etc) but I don't like all the commercialization and my least favorite of all is Valentine's day.

4. I hate Halloween, but I love trick-or-treat and walking with my blood siblings and 'honorary' siblings. I also love dressing up- last year I went as Annabeth Chase. There's pictures on this blog around here somewhere.

3. I don't like to color my drawings- I think black-and-white is easier, and it also leaves more to imagine- like, is that girl wearing a red or a blue dress? Does that boy have dark or light hair?, etc.

2. At the moment, my top 8 (I can't narrow it down from there) favorite celebrities are Zendaya, Dove Cameron, Sabrina Carpenter, Jamie Grace, Jake Short, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi, and Alex Kingston.

1. My role models are Dove Cameron, Zendaya, Misty Copeland, Chelle C. (my dance teacher), Olivia W. (a young woman who used to be my dance teacher), and Helanka R. (a friend). And of course, my mom and Jesus, ya'll :)

Love you stars!
Hannah Song xx

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad I made your list of mentors :D I was worried there for a moment. Love you sweetie and I know you'll roll your eyes and I say it every time you all have a birthday BUT I can't believe you're 14 - I love you!

    ReplyDelete