Monday, February 1, 2016

What's been going on...

 Hey stars xx

So, I've posted in the past month, but I haven't really talked about anything that's been going on in my life. I know you guys probably don't really care, but still. lol

So, Christmas happened. It was okay. I got some really nice stuff and it was fun to kind of just hang out, but... the two holidays I dislike the most are Christmas and Valentine's day, so I suppose I was just going through the Christmas motions as usual. I mean... I love my family, and the meaning of Christmas is really important, but it's too commercialized.

My grandma got me a bow and arrow set, which freaking rocks. And my mom got me some really awesome stuff. And my grandpa on my mom's side and my grandparents on my dad's side gave me money, so now I have enough to do the trainee program with my dance company/studio next year! Yay!
I should take some pictures sometime and post a little bit of what I got.
Anyways, one of my besties, SD, and I swapped gifts, which was a lot of fun. Hopefully one of these years we'll get to do so in person, haha.

Um... my dance company had a couple of dance performances recently. Here's our newest learned piece (You'll have to go to vimeo. Thanks to Mrs. M for the video):

IDC performing "Shores" for Let it Shine Concert 2016 from Jamie Mumford

I don't really know what to talk about...

I finished my middle school writing program and my pre-algebra. Now I'm starting my first high school writing curriculum and I'll start Algebra 1 soon. BTW, I hate algebra. So. Much.

I want pizza. Ugh.

Today mom took us kids to the library and then out to eat and then we bought a movie and then we went and watched guinea pigs at the pet store. It was a fairly good day.

Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor because whenever I dance, my feet/ankles hurt so bad I want to cry. And my fingers and everything hurt. Basically, my joints are terrible...

I'm gonna head to bed, guys. Good night.
Hannah Song xx

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Christmas presents!! ^_^
    I care about what you post, girl! :)
    (And giving each other things in person would rock)

    I want pizza, too.

    Algebra is lame! And boo to you hurting! :( Get healed, love! 💖

    S.D.

    ReplyDelete