Sunday, March 20, 2016

a tag. xx

 Hey Stars!
I found this old tag when I was going through old posts so I decided to do it and see if any answers have changed and such. :) I tag whoever wants to do it (Fairley and SD? :D).

1. What's your name? Hannah

2. What color is your hair? Blond, in technical terms, but it looks blond-brown.

3. What color is your eyes? Blue.

4. How old are you? 14

5. Are you a social butterfly or a recluse? A bit of both...

6. How many siblings do you have, if any? 2 siblings.

7. When's your birthday? February 15th


8. Do you have any pets? 1 cat, 3 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, and a goldfish


9. Are your ears pierced? yup.

10. Got religion? I'm a Christian! :) I love Jesus xx


11. If you could travel to just three special places, where would it be? In real life... somewhere in Scotland, Tokyo, London.


12. Do you have a bucket list? kind of.

13. What's your idea of a great weekend? A good dance practice, then coming home and the house is clean, and I eat Jammie Dodgers and drink Coca Cola and watch TV/mess around on the computer.

14. Fondest memory? Getting my guinea pig, Penny.

15. Are you dating? ...no...

16. What is your idea of a great vacation? Traveling the world, or going to Disney World.
 

17. Desired career? I don't really know... I know I definitely want to do something with dance, at least as a part-time.

18. Favorite hobbies? Dancing, writing, singing, drawing, painting, acting, watching tv, listening to music... a little bit of everything.

19. Blondes, brunettes or redheads? redheads :D but I like brunettes too. Or blondes. everyone is beautiful :)

20. Favorite animals? Guinea pigs, capybaras, more guinea pigs, manatees, even more guinea pigs, giraffes, and oh did I mention GUINEA PIGS? I also love Papillons and Chihuahuas and Collies and Pugs and more.

21. Have you ever wanted to fly? Yup.

22. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be? I wouldn't want to be a celebrity, but if I have to choose, maybe Sabrina Carpenter? idk

23. Who are your favorite fictional characters? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THIS QUESTION!? Bilbo Baggins, the Doctor (all regenerations!), Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, Rory Williams, Clara Oswald, Mickey Smith, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mrs. Hudson, Molly Hooper, Merlin, Arthur Pendragon, Sabrina Grimm, Daphne Grimm, Harper Lee, The Master, Morgana, Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus, Zay Babineaux, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Rachel Dare, Hazel Levesque,  the list goes on and on and on, seriously...

24. Are you a gamer? If you mean roleplaying, I used to be. I want to get back into it. If you mean video games, the only video games I play are Mario, Sonic, Mario and Sonic, and dance games.

25. Favorite sport? I consider dance both a sport and an art, so dance. But traditional sports wise, maybe basketball or soccer.

26. What books are your favorite? I have... so many... Hunger Games, PJO/HoO, Sisters Grimm, Alice in Wonderland, the Hobbit, Ever After High, School of Fear, Also Known as Harper, A Mango-Shaped Space, I have so many I can't list them all.

27. Movies? The Hunger Games (all of them), Robin Hood, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, Descendants, Teen Beach Movie (1 and 2), Tangled, Brave, I have more...

28. What television shows do you watch? So many hard questions... Person of Interest, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Austin and Ally, Jessie, ANT Farm, Bunk'd, Shake It Up!, Girl Meets World, Lab Rats, Mighty Med, do I need to go on? I don't think these count, but Wicked World and Good Mythical Morning, too.

29. Boots, sneakers or flip flops? FLIP FLOPS. I can be super fashionable or lazy with them, I love it. But I love boots and sneakers too~

30. Which is better, the pool or the beach? the pool, because I have a tendency to fall under and I don't know how to swim and no one ever notices, so I have trouble getting back up. (I literally didn't change this one at all.)

31. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Froyo! If it's from Sweet Frog. Otherwise, ice cream.

32. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

33. Coffee or Tea? Tea, but I like iced coffee with lots of creamer.

35. Super hero? the Flash ;) but Batman rocks, too.

36. Who would you nominate for president? You're looking at her. (well, reading her words, anyways)

37. Do you believe in martians?  I'd prefer not to talk about that right now.

38. If you could make a movie, what would it be about? Sarah, Fairley, Ariana, Alexis and I all traipsing off on an adventure together :D

39. Favorite authors? I have a lot...

40. Who are your favorite celebrities? Alex Kingston, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi, Rhett McLaughlin, Link Neal, Jamie Grace, Sabrina Carpenter, Taylor Swift, Dove Cameron, Zendaya, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, and lots more.

41. Name the people who have inspired you! Lots of people inspire me.

42. What time period would you travel to? If I could come back, the future, or the WWII era.

43. Are you obsessed with anything? -_- seriously?

44. Name your fictional crushes! ;) That's for you to guess and me to know.

45. Name your real life crushes! N/A (literally didn't have to change it, lol)

46. Can you draw?  Yuppers.

47. Favorite school subject? Writing, but science is cool too.

48. Have any fears? Butterflies. Yuck.

49. If you created a character based on you, what would their name be? Hannah Song, or Anna, or Ruth. and I've done all three :)

50. Who are your best friends in the entire world? Sarah, Alexis, Sophia, Sydney, Bellamei, and I have lots of close friends as well.

51. What game consoles do you own? Wii...

52. How old do you want to live to? however old God lets me live.

53. Which movie studios do you like the best?  N/A

54. What kind of house would you live in? Just a flat, maybe... idk. Wherever I can have lots of guinea pigs.

55. Favorite soda? Dr. Pepper! or Mountain Dew... hmm... :D

56. Favorite beverage? Water? xD

57. Favorite meal? Pizza or Gyros. :D (didn't even have to change it lol)

58. Favorite snack? salt and vinegar chips, pickles...

59. Cake or brownies? Brownies.

60. If you could be any inanimate object, what would it be?
Nothing. >:C

No comments:

Post a Comment