Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Past Few Months

Hey Stars xx

So, my last post compiling the stuff going on was February 1st. So... here's a new one. haha

Honestly, stuff's been going on, but I'm so tired anymore things blur together after a while.

The one dance I posted a while back, Shores, is awesome, obviously. Well, they have an extended version, so now we're adding on. It's a lot of fun, but the problem is that I have to lean back and 'fall' on some of the others girls and I'm scared I'll slip and crush or something. Otherwise, it's fantabulous. We also started a new dance to 'River' by Jordan Feliz.

My mom read the Hunger Games finally, so, yay. So we've been binge watching the movies. I've seen them all now, and the only one the rest of my family hasn't seen is Mockingjay 2.

I'm going through old blog posts. Being as busy as I am all the time, you'd think my life would be exciting, but I think I had more fun two years ago than now. haha

Anyways, here's a snippet from a post I made last year sometime:

 "It's weird to think that I'm 13. I don't want to be a teenager. I want to be a kid still, just hanging out with my little sibs. I want to dress like a little kid and watch cartoons and not have so much responsibility.
But at the same time I want to dress like a teenager and go places by myself and graduate and date and go on trips and gah.
Why must life be so confusing?"

It really still applies, just change 13 to 14. eep.

My iPod just started playing Neverland by Zendaya. If you've never heard it, listen to it, because it's amazing. Also, Smoke and Fire by Sabrina Carpenter. SO. MUCH. LOVE.

The other day, Ballet Magnificat came to my town and did a performance of their dance 'Hiding Place'. It's one of the most beautiful, sad, and tragic things I've ever seen in my life. Hiding Place is the tale of Corrie and Betsy Ten Boom. It was amazing.

Also, I was feeling sickly and terrible for a few days this week. bleh.

Man, so much to say, but at the same time, not really...

The art show I always plan for my AHG troop is coming along nicely. This year, we're raising money for Special Olympics, so that's pretty cool :) I kind of can't wait until it's over though. I also need to work on my level award, because they're extending the deadline just for me... long story.

You know, there are some days I feel so good. I feel so happy and take on the world and other days... the exact opposite. There may be a post about that soon... maybe...

This picture of my brother and one of our hamsters cracks me up. I don't know why.

For a while there, I was obsessed with FoB. I still like 'em, but yeah. I came up with this terrible idea to do the American Beauty/American Psycho cover. lol

Love you stars :)
Hannah Song xx

1 comment:

  1. As you're seeing dating isn't all it's cracked up to be UGH! It looks like he is thinking "please don't bite me, please don't bite me".

    ReplyDelete