Friday, April 22, 2016

You are gorgeous.

Hey Stars! xx

Earlier today I saw a very ignorant, very annoying Instagram post about how girls should stop saying, "Oh, you're so pretty, oh you're gorgeous," because it's annoying.

Um, ...what?

Here's the thing; every girl I meet is freaking gorgeous in her own way, and a lot of the girls I meet don't believe it or won't even listen. That is why I tell them they're beautiful and wonderful- because they are, and they need to hear it.

Girls tell girls that each other are beautiful because it's encouraging. It's nice to have people acknowledge both your inner and outer beauty; it's fun, it's sweet, it's just what girls do.

The thing is, I will stop telling girls they're beautiful when they start believing it- and even then, there are no promises, because girls- and all people- deserve to know they're loved and appreciated.

God bless, love you Stars,
Hannah Song xx

No comments:

Post a Comment