Tuesday, June 7, 2016

...life.

 Hello Stars xx

 Life is busy, crazy, nutty, and I'm so thankful for it.

 Right now I'm taking a worship dance camp with my dance studio and it has simply been amazing. It's such a great feeling to be able to go and just praise God and pray for those who need prayer and yeah. I've missed days with worship classes.

 Summer reading programs have started, and I'm half excited, half "bleh". There's just no time to read anymore.

 I've been dealing with headaches and migraines lately, and I'm not sure why. I mean, I usually get them and I just usually assume it's from bad eating/weather/stress/etc but these have been horrible. idk ugh

 We have Project Dance coming up! I'm super excited- like, seriously, I'm more excited than is probably healthy.

 I'll probably have some more -better- posts up soon if everything goes as planned, so keep an eye out for those.

 We have a friend coming over tomorrow, so that's fun, but yeah.

 I genuinely feel good emotion-wise. A little annoyed and such, but that's just my personality XD I'm not super happy or anything, but I feel okay. I'd rather feel okay than to stoop back into a depressed state like I do sometimes.

 I've started a Stardoll blog called Dolls & Diamonds. Go check it out. :)

 I'm having ear tubes put in on the 29th... boo. But at least these ear infections should get better.

 My church is starting a worship team for the youth group, so I'm going to start going so I can run sound and probably learn how to do media. Actually, I'll probably start going tomorrow XD

 I have a lot to say but my head is killing me and I need sleep, so I'll talk to ya'll later. Stay fabulous!

Love you Stars!
Hannah Song xx

No comments:

Post a Comment