Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Scared?

Hello Stars~

What are you scared of?

I don't meant our physical fears. I don't mean spiders or heights or anything like that. I mean fears that terrify you to your core.

Because mine are really taking a toll on me.

I'm scared of never being good enough. I'm scared of being trapped doing something I hate for the rest of my life. I'm scared I'll never be some big name on a TV screen for one thing or another. I'm scared of having kids. I'm scared of getting married. I'm scared of life, really.

But mostly, the two things I'm scared of, are, a) not making a difference and b) going to Hell. Which really sucks, 'cause I shouldn't be scared of that. I'm a Christian, and I'm saved so I've been born again which gives the reassurance that you're going to Heaven but... there's still this little nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me I'm not good enough to go to Heaven.

Not good enough? That doesn't even make sense. Nobody is ever going to be "good enough" to go to Heaven, but God gives us Grace so we can... and lots of us will.

But yeah. Basically, I just needed to get this off my chest, and my blog's the best way to do so. Sorry for the semi-depressing post, but I just needed to talk.

Love you, Stars.
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment