Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Disney World, Dance, and Doggos

Hey Stars!

 It's been quite awhile since I posted last. Since right after the U.S. Presidential election, actually. But life has been pretty decent here lately. Here's some of what's been going on :)

 Lots of dance stuff, which of course, is super fun. I'll be headed to New York next month for Project Dance NYC .
 We also did a short, somewhat informal and educational performance at a local school, and an amazing all-day dance workshop at one point too :)
 One of our biggest events of 2017 so far has been Let It Shine, which is an annual concert we do. This is one of the pieces we performed, Let There Be Light.


 This is a picture from another dance we did, Turn Up Your Light (photo creds: Jamie Mumford).


 We also adopted a doggie! His name is Jake and he's my little buddy. He's part chihuahua, part papillion, all goofball. lol


 I also had a birthday party! It was a ton of fun :D Although I invited so many people we ended up having to have two different cakes and one of those huge ice cream pails, lol. The two pictures below are an attempt at a re-done photo and the original one with two of my besties (we've been friends since we were super little).


 This is a photo of all of my (teen/tween) friends at my party.


 And that is a few of us goofing off :)

 So, yeah, we went to Disney World! It was a ton of fun :) I'll leave you with a few pictures of that and then I'll end this post. I'm going to try to post more (and make a more in depth one about Disney) but I can't make any guarantees.


Signing off,
Hannah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment